The Razor Haircuts
Razor Haircuts are created by simply slicing the hair with a cut-throat style razor. As the razor is sliced through your hair, it will not leave a blunt edge, thereby creating a wispy effect. You will find many professionals, who have been in the field of hairstyling for years, and still have not mastered the art of a good Razor Haircut. The razor cut will not be difficult for you, if you are able to learn the intricacies involved in razor hair cutting. But before we go on to understand the working of the razor hair cut, the most important point to note is that Razor Haircuts do not suit all kinds of hair. Infact, it will create quite a mess with certain kinds of hair, hence it is vital that the person recognize this need of whether the razor hair cut is perfect for them or not. Those people having straight hair will definitely take on the razor cut, as compared to the curly or wavy hair.
There are 4 vital keys for getting the Razor Haircuts done quite well.
- The first step in Razor Haircuts is to divide the hair parts into sections to make the hair more-manageable. The sectioning of the hair can be done mentally, but it is best if you do it physically, with the help of pins. You will have to pin those sections of hair being worked on, and leave the remaining hair loose
- The next step is to get the Razor Haircuts done for real by development of an effective-working-pattern. Many hair professionals support for the pattern, where you begin from the front portion of the head and work it out to the back of your hair digging deeper like an imagined trench. After this, work on the sides of the-trench, so that the entire head is cleared at the end of it. This Razor Haircuts approach is more preferred, rather than working on your hair in a haphazard-manner.
- The 3rd step is to get the right grip on hair while conducting the razor hair cut. The hairstyle professionals recommend to hold hair light, but one can always refine their cut at the finish of the slicing session, and not to forget keeping the hair hold light.
- The 4th step is to resist the urging to texture all the hair, which the novices usually do in order to give a thorough finish. One should rather go for the correct approach in Razor Haircuts , and that is to texture only some select samples-of-hair, which is aimed to give you that look you would want, than to have all the hair-textured.
The Razor Hair Cut can add bounce and volumes to your otherwise short hair. The short hair is preferred by most of the working women professionals, as razor cut hardly requires any kind of maintenance and pampering. Also short hair style is in demand, as they are rated higher on style quotient. If you want to experiment with your short Razor Hair Cut, then you should add few flicks to your short hair. The razor cut flicks can be kept to either side or one can style it as per liking for that stylish look.
One will find plenty of Razor Haircuts styles such as the;
- Emo style razor cut-is superb for young girls with straight hair. One can choose color of their choice and have it highlighted at the chopped off layers. Then spray hair and have it set with hair slimming razor. Carry the sharp long ends of hair towards the front and add more volume on the-top to secure that emo look.
- Razor bob-are textured-hairstyles suited for short bob kind hair cut. You will have to Razor Hair Cut the ends with several un-even layers, and with waxed fingers and gels set the hair in several directions. You will look like a pop star out to rock the party scene
- Inverted-bob-involves slicing of your hair quite short at the-back, and have smooth and long pointed-end layers from the frontside. The hair will be razored at perfect and precise angles and will be set in with the help of straightening-gels. One can also use colored mascara for highlighting the angles.
- Choppy-bob-is all about chopping your hair correctly with razor. All you will have to do is blow dry your hair and get that messy careless look. For any happening party, the girls go for this look.
The Razor Haircuts come out well on oval and angular face structure. Once that you have achieved that enviable Razor Haircut, it is obvious that you would like to highlight it, and therefore one should always go for a hair color, which is not more than 2 shades dark or light than your original natural color. You can always go for highlighting of the end layers of your hair with different colors such as platinum blonde, red streaks, burgundy, pink, dark brown, etc. For a, awesome effect of your Razor Haircut, it helps if you add some splash of color to your hair, as highlights add that additional amount of great depth and texture to the hair.
The Razor Haircuts have the distinctive advantage of forming a lasting-impression. This kind of cut will present an attractive personality and your confidence level is quite high as well, which would not have been possible with a simple bun or a bob. Not all the women are keen on going in for a hair style change as they are wary of how they will look, but with the Razor Haircuts , all the doubts will simply vanish.
Photos: Getty Images