The mens hairstyles 2011 are all about keeping it easy and chilling out. Unlike the fashion statement in 2010, the men hairstyle this year, has evolved and changed radically towards a more casual and flamboyant approach. This means you can look forward in working with any natural exuberant waves in your hair to a more trend-driven lifestyle statements in the mens hairstyles 2011.
The best mens hairstyles 2011 are most likely to continue with its craze and vibrancy in the upcoming year as well, and includes a wide range of hairstyles and cuts that reflect the fast-pace trendy lifestyle of a modern man.
- The faux-hawk ruled the top listings in the mens hairstyles 2011, when it comes to style, being trendy yet decent. This hairstyle is considered the tamed cousin of the popular Mohawk haircut, where the sides are cut short and the center section of the hair is kept longer. This center strip is then combed to make it stand up from the head. Yu may also choose to create spikes with the center stripe, much alike the Mohawk hairstyle.
- The Buzz cut is another of the most popular mens hairstyles 2011, and has actually created a great buzz in the fashion industry with David Beckham adorning the same. There are variations in this buzz cut as well. This style has been more popular among the men having thin hair or bald spot, and is great way to accentuate the charm and personality of the wearer through extremely short looks of the hair.
- The spiky haircut is another popular kind of the top mens hairstyles 2011, and the hair is generally cut to medium short length in varying layers, and then gel is applied to create the spikes stand out all across the head. The liberty spikes are the extremes in this variation, and stands out far from the head.
- Featuring more of a casual and easy-go-out lifestyle, the mens hairstyles 2011 also incorporated the messy hairstyle, resembling the false impression that men do nothing for their hair. This is a great compliment for little longer hair, and you can use pomade or hair gels in trying any messy hairstyle you wish.
- The razor cut has also become extremely popular among the young guys who choose to adorn little longer hair, with medium or long lengths. While introduced much earlier, this hair cut became more popular as one of the top mens hairstyles 2011. The hair is cut with a razor that allows easy cutting of layers at the front and sides as well.
Mens Hairstyles 2011
Mens Hairstyles 2011
In addition to these, the fringed gelled hair, and the curly brushed forward hairstyles have created a lot of buzz as the top mens hairstyles 2011.